- Minimum 1 year experience in commercial application development
- Expertise in object-oriented design methodologies
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Agile Scrum based Development
- Ability to communicate effectively and make effective Presentations
- Solid understanding of MVC and stateless APIs & building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Experience working with medium to large scale code bases in small to large groups
- Good communication skill and ability to take ownership of the task and deliver on time
Roles and Responsibilities
- As an individual contributor understand the requirements, perform detailed design and coding, debugging, testing and release of the given modules.
- Development of new user-facing features using Web technologies, re-usable components and front-end libraries.
- Rapid development ability to build and demonstrate quick Web driven solutions.
- Work closely within a small team of experienced engineers to produce high-quality software products on a daring schedule.
- Demonstrate professional engineering practices including alignment to coding standards, producing design documentation, and supporting integration.
- Translating design and wireframes into high quality code, with an eye for performance on specific target devices.
- Write unit test and perform functional verification for the responsible modules
- Perform code reviews and sanity checks for the code developed.