Good understanding of WLAN protocol, communication in general and coding in C#/C++ or python. . Designs test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures. Documents software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers. Develops testing programs that address explicit and implicit requirements. Automates test cases and executes them. Participates in product design reviews to understand feature design and provide inputs on any gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Good knowledge in WLAN protocol
- 2+ years experience in testing Wifi protocol /Wifi Power/Wifi Performance testing/WFA certification
- 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C#, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 2+ years experience with Software Test or System Test, developing and automating test plans, and tools (e.g., Source Code Control Systems, Continuous Integration Tools, and Bug Tracking Tools).
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.