Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
QCT’s Bangalore Wireless R&D HW team is looking out for experienced Wireless Modem HW model developers to work on Qualcomm’s best in class chipsets in modem WWAN Ips
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be contributing to flagship modem core IP development covering 5G(NR) & 4G (LTE) technologies.
- You will be part of team defining and developing next generation multi-mode 5G modems.
- You will be working on development and verification of HW models of modem core IP. The models are developed on C++/SystemC platform and used as golden reference for RTL verification and pre Silicon FW development ( virtual prototyping).
- The candidate much be well versed with C++ and should have good exposure to SystemC and/or System Verilog and or Matlab.
- The candidate must have ability to understand HW micro-architecture & its modeling abstraction.
- Working knowledge of physical layer of wireless technologies like NR,LTE , WLAN, Bluetooth is highly desired.
- Expertise on digital signal processing and working experience on HW modeling and/or RTL design/ verification of IP are preferred.
- Candidates with SW/FW backgrounds on wireless IP can also apply.
- Candidates with strong technical know-how on non-wireless DSP-based HW IPs ( with Design / Verification/ Modeling skills) will also be considered.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelors in Electrical/Electronics/Computers Science from reputed college/university.
Years of experience: 3 – 10 years.