Join our Online Content Development team to play a key role in developing in-depth learning content for MATLAB and Simulink. Potential applications covered in learning content range from deep learning, machine learning, and image processing to control design, electrical circuits, and power electronics. This team coordinates with many groups inside and outside of MathWorks to identify the product learning needs of our customers and produces high-quality, online courses.
- You’ll work as a project lead or contributor on collaborative teams to:
- Create detailed learning content for online platforms, combining technical skills with the art of instructional design, while integrating requirements from marketing, development, sales, and customer-facing engineer teams
- Support evolution of online learning platforms, working with web and/or product development teams to ensure that customer needs are represented
- Influence future product development by sharing customer and personal experiences
- Train instructors on the use of the tools and encourage best practices for implementation
- Investigate technical issues reported by customers and work through resolutions
- Build community in online courses by supporting learner questions related to MATLAB and Simulink
Proficiency with MATLAB
A bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Degree in mathematics, engineering, or science
- Experience with teaching and instructional design
- Experience with signal processing, image processing, or computer vision
- Experience with data science or data analytics
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS