APPLY HERE ON LINKEDIN
Company: Flux Auto
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial applications.
Flux Auto was founded in 2017 with the goal of democratizing autonomous vehicle technology and bringing its benefits to vehicles – new and old – around the world. We develop the various hardware and software technologies to make vehicles move and operate autonomously. Everyday our engineers are working to solve new and unique challenges for our clients in India, and North America.
We are a multidisciplinary team solving some of the most challenging problems in autonomous technology and robotics. Join us in our journey to democratize autonomous mobility!
Experience required: 2 – 8 years.
- Design electronic hardware and ensure it complies with specifications.
- Perform printed circuit board (PCB) layout and ensure it is accurate.
- Provide Hardware Electronic engineering support as required.
- Assist the production team with diagnosing manufacturing issues, tooling and testing/fixtures.
- Ensure all work complies with the requirements of the quality system.
- Analog/Digital circuits and Power Design
- Schematic Capture and PCB Design
- Differential Lines and Multi-Layer PCB Design
- Proficiency in Orcad Capture, Cadence Allegro 16.6 and more advanced Software versions. +Knowing Altium Tool is an advantage.
- EMC / EMI Analysis and testing
- Wire Harness Design
Good to Have
- Domain knowledge and implementation experience with multiple sensor, inertial sensors, and general Embedded System Architecture.
- Real world experience with system integration and deployment.
- Experience with Nvidia SOCs and Drive works Architecture.
- Knowledge of IEC compliances.
- Knowledge of ISO26262
- Knowledge of Autonomous Vehicle.
- Worked on several types of motors (ex. DC, Servo, Stepper etc.)