Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
- Qualification: BTech/MTech in EEE/ECE/IT/TC/Power electronics
- Lead Power Electronics & system technical teams to achieve technical excellence in the full life cycle development process.
- Develop products in power generation, power conversion, medium voltage motor drives, and energy storage and management solutions in the Transportation domain.
- Research, explore, and identify the industry trends for new technologies for cost-effective solutions.
- Responsible for requirements capture, high-level product conception, and product specifications based on requirements received from the customer.
- Guiding the design and testing team in designing, simulating, and testing the power electronics, analog, and digital electronics circuits and analyzing the outcomes to take further decisions or make conclusions
- Responsible for design improvisation and optimization for performance, cost and manufacturability
- Prepare technical presentations, proposals
- Excellent technical engineering knowledge coupled with solid people leadership skills.
- Oversee product development, manage project delivery in an organized, timely and efficient manner
- Manage feasibility studies and technical analysis to support new products
- Leading the team, mentoring & training junior engineers
Skills & Experience
Power Electronic Design – Motor Drives, Power Electronics Design, Power Electronics Design – Inverters / Converter