- Advertisement -
- Qualification: BTech/MTech in EEE/ECE/IT/TC/Power electronics
- Responsible for requirements capture, high-level product conception, and product specifications based on requirements received from the customer.
- Guiding the design and testing team in designing, simulating, and testing the power electronics, analog, and digital electronics circuits and analyzing the outcomes to take further decisions or make conclusions
- Responsible for design improvisation and optimization for performance, cost, and manufacturability
- Responsible for drafting reports, reviewing work schedules, maintaining work system logs, etc.
- Providing deliverables such as complete Bill-of-Materials, block diagrams, schematics, PCB design documentation, specifications, test data results, and other necessary documentation (HRD, HDD, ATP, DVTP, RCA, WBS)
- Prepare technical presentations, proposals
- Excellent technical engineering knowledge coupled with solid people leadership skills.
- Oversee product development, and manage project delivery in an organized, timely, and efficient manner
- Manage feasibility studies and technical analysis to support new products
- Leading the team, mentor & train junior engineers
Skills & Experience
- Electrical Power Engineering,
- Power Converters,
- Power Electronics,
- Power Electronics Design,
- Power System Protection,
- Power Systems Control,
- Power Systems Reliability