Company: Solinas Integrity Pvt. Ltd.
We are on the lookout for a bright and enthusiastic Power Electronics Engineer to drive the hardware development for our company’s new products. We require a Power Electronics Engineer who has experience developing products from the ground up, through the full development cycle from specifications to design to manufacture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take charge of the development and integration of the electrical subsystems for pipeline inspection robots.
- Develop layout guidelines for PCBs and guides Layout Engineers to meet all physical and electrical requirements of the robotic subsystems.
- Specify custom parts and PCBs for use in robots.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Product Design, embedded hardware, Firmware, Algorithms, etc.) to ensure the product is developed on time and on budget
- Analyze the design with simulation tools and calculations to verify its conformance to the requirements. (PSPICE, ANSYS, Verilog, or equivalent)
- Develop Schematics and BOMs to satisfy the design requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience with power electronics sub-system design.
- Strong fundamentals in analog and/or power electronics design
- Experience in power electronics – AC/DC/AC converters, SMPS, IGBT drivers, and EMC filter design
- Schematic capture and PCB layout design for multilayer boards(Cadence, Altium, Eagle, etc.)
- Experience in electronic circuit design/development with microcontroller-based embedded systems
- Familiarity with basic control algorithms and digital logic.
- Knowledge of electrical product development cycles.
- Ability to select embedded components, read datasheets and maintain BoM.
- Knowledge of standards and certifications.
- Proven ability to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Btech/Mtech in Electrical Engineering/Power Electronics