Aerial IQ is an aerospace solutions provider specialising in the domain of unmanned aerial systems (UAS). We strive to be a leader in this space by continuously innovating and providing cutting-edge solutions. Our aim at Aerial IQ is to design & develop indigenous unmanned aerial systems while focusing on emerging new technologies of the future.
We at Aerial IQ always strive to innovate and develop new designs for meeting future needs of our customer and to create IP. Aerial IQ focuses on design, development, integration, manufacturing, and customised solutions involving high technology aerospace systems.
Aerial IQ is fully aligned with the ‘Make in India’ initiative. We are currently operational in India & Australia.
Here is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work in futuristic technology ecosystem of UAS (unmanned aerial systems)/ Drones and related solutions.
An electrical/ electronic professional is required to develop engineering solutions for our new technology platform. The requirement is immediate and we are looking for candidates who are passionate about power systems, electronics and aerospace systems.
You will be required to work in s start-up environment and must have hands on experience in Electrical /power systems/ electronics and be passionate about working in the aerospace industry.
This is a full-time position.
- Role: Power-Electronics System Engineer Functional Area: Aerospace Engineering or similar
- Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
- Industry: Aerospace (UAS)
- Location: Gurgaon/Manesar
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the design and development of new power supply technologies for improvements in performance and efficiency. Products include powers supply units, voltage/power ▪ converters, alternators / generators, starters and batteries
- Perform computer-based component, circuit, and system simulation to prove out design performance and compliance with product specifications
- Implement and perform validation tests and design-proving tests
- Lead the development of component specifications, failure mode avoidance
disciplines and core design validation
- Work on UAV/Drone power & electronic systems
- Assist team in UAV prototype design and build including development of ground
control and communication systems
- Onsite UAV related testing, operations and demonstration activities
- Support new business activities such as writing and assisting in creating proposals
- Support business development and sales activities as and when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics engineering discipline
- 2-5 years of core industry experience
- Strong experience in analog and digital circuit design.
- Experience in simulation tools like Matlab, LTspice.
- Experience in the testing and qualification of power supplies/power electronics circuits to
- Industrial standard.
- Familiarity with schematic and layout design using Altium designer.
- Ability to source components, PCBs and bespoke silicon devices
- Proven experience in Isolated and Non-isolated DC-DC Converters and AC-DC converters design
- Strong understanding of semiconductor switches like Mosfet, IGBT.
- Experience of working with High voltage and High-power circuits.
- Ability to build prototype electronic devices including soldering and wiring
- Knowledge of embedded systems programming ST Microcontroller, RF system design
- Brief understanding of the UAV (Drones), Aerospace and Automotive principles
- Ability to source suitable components and manufacturers and manage those outsourcing projects
- Understanding of appropriate manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a changing environment on complex projects
- Outstanding teamwork and an ability to interact with external and internal partners on fast-paced projects
- Creativity, strong problem-solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter and ability to work in a small start-up ecosystem
Company: Aerial IQ