Company: BOSCH Automotive Electronics India Private Limited
About The Job
BOSCH AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONICS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is an Electrical and Electronic Manufacturing company located in Service Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. At Bosch, we strive to improve the quality of life for people worldwide. Our innovative products and solutions are used in a wide variety of fields including mobility, energy, automation, and healthcare.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Process Engineer located in Bengaluru. The Process Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing manufacturing processes, monitoring process performance, and identifying areas for improvement. The Process Engineer will also be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimize processes and ensure the highest quality of products.
- Process Design and Process Engineering skills
- Knowledge of Process Control and Analytical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical and electronics engineering
- Experience with process optimization and quality control
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience with data analysis software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the automotive or manufacturing industry is a plus
- Experience in Electrical testing and optical vision inspection technologies.