Contribute to the success of Siemens by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity with Siemens Scalable Verification products.
Developing and delivering technical training on new features and product updates
Developing Technical content for Siemens knowledgebase.
Creating new functional specification based on the customers’ technical requirements and work closely with R&D in getting it implemented. This will include an understanding and communication of the urgency and impact of these issues to the R&D.
Work with Field team in understanding customer needs on FV, involve and work with their projects for using right methodologies and Siemens tools for successful project completion.
Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, Provide support to customers during critical Project implementation phases.
Provide training and technical support to customers using Siemens tools
Job Role Requirements
Required BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.s in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
- Strong hold on VHDL/Verilog and SystemVerilog and UVM knowledge
- Simulation/Verification using directed tests, constraint random testing, assertions and coverage driven verification methods
- RTL and Gate Level (GLS) verification and debug
- Low power verification techniques using UPF and CPF
- Working knowledge of AVM,OVM,VMM,UVM and experience of using one of these methodologies in at least one complex project.
- Protocol Knowledge would be added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge in EDA tools like Questa, VCS, NCSim, IUS, Verdi tools
Company: Mentor Graphics
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.