If you’re looking for a career-defining challenge in the software industry, Aptiv is the perfect place for you. Our brand-new $14 million campus in Bangalore is our most ambitious software hub where you will shape the Future of Mobility. Join our 2,000-strong team to advance your career, grow and make a real difference.
Product Systems Architect is responsible for performing design, development and support of existing and new products architectures. Is developing architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of product.
- Plans and monitors SYS.3 work planned for all product releases and program increments (PIs)
- Analyzes and structures system capabilities and features based on the system requirements
- Analyzes and documents system design alternatives
- Aligns architecture strategies with Project/Platform Owner
- Aligns system architecture with the stakeholders
- Allocates system requirements of any given product release to physical and logical architecture elements in advance of scheduled feature development for that release with the support of the System Engineers/ Function Owners
- Responsible for architecture tool chain
- Definition of logical and physical product system architecture and actively driving integration of SW, HW and ME by defining and aligning logical & physical interfaces
- Defines system interfaces (internal and external)
- Stakeholder of the Program Increment planning, system demos and retrospectives
- Experience in Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) and MBSE Tools like Enterprise Architect, sysml, etc.
- Supports system FMEA
- Supports the Product System Safety Architect
- Defines the system architecture strategies and SYS.3 part of System & Software Development Plan (SSDP)
- Develops the Product System Architecture & Design
- Decides about technology usage
- Defines the Product naming convention, such as system component, parameter and signal names (used in SYS.3 and all of downstream engineering (SW/HW))
Key ingredients for succeeding in this role are your:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong mathematical modeling and computer simulation skills
- Knowledge of electronics and microprocessor systems (embedded systems)
- Research and development skills to create innovative solutions