- Advertisement -
- You will be handling the Automotive Algorithm development for Radar Camera Lidar based ADAS systems. In particular you will be responsible for:
- Algorithm development for Autonomous Vehicle.
- Algorithm development including Angle finding, blockage, target estimation, tracking, road model estimation, target selection, sensor fusion
- Development of features like Blind Spot, Lane Assist, Safe Exit, Cross Traffic Alert..
- Development of AI focused perception systems.
- Definition of interfaces, efficient implementation and integration of algorithms and testing
- Develop and apply tools and methods enabling related activities
- Algorithm performance assessment and reporting
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to bring innovation or overcome the obstacles of the owned modules
- Plan, monitor and manage your time effectively against your targets.
- C++DesignPattern|RADAR/ADAS Algorithms
- Tracker, Perception, Multi Sensor Fusion, Motional
- Planin, Trajectory Planing, MAP Localization Lateral and Longitudinal Vehicle Control Algorithm,
- Strong Control Theory, Kalman Filter, EKF Practice Filter, Mathematics Analytical and
- Problem Solving skills. Knowledge about machine learning algorithms is a plus
- Vehicle Testing | Automotive Product Development Process knowledge (Spice compliant process, ISO26262)
- Masters ME/ M.Tech (Electronics/Computer science /AI/ML/ Robotics) with an experience of 4-7 years
- Scaled Agile Frameworks