- Advertisement -
- Responsible for Radar Core Systems Development and Analyzing the field Data for Advanced Safety Products. In particular one will be responsible for:
- Radar Processing algorithm development for ADAS products
- Responsible for Systems Requirement creation and Algorithms Development(Matlab) using SDLC Model per ASPICE
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for day-to-day activities
- Debugging Skills & Issue Resolution (Matlab) with ownership
- Manage your time effectively against your targets
- Adhere to Company’s Policies and Procedures, Emphasize and Support Continuous Process Improvement
- A graduate in BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Electricals/Electronics/ Instrumentation).An experience of 3-10 years.
- Radar Signal processing Algorithms development ,Working knowledge of Radar Systems development tools for Designing, Unit testing, Configuration Management and Requirement Management Tools.
- Prior Experience in Radar testing,Automotive Product Development Process knowledge (ASpice) ,Hands on experience in waveform generator, Radar Target Simulator and Frequency Analyzer.