Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you. Our Digital Design business is all about delivering the right tools and methodologies for design creation and verification, enabling our leading-edge customers to complete their most challenging IC design projects. As part of this suite, VC SpyGlass offers next-generation technologies for static signoff with high efficiency, quality, and predictability. As a member of the VC SpyGlass R&D team, you will work with a group of eager and innovative engineers building advanced technologies into our products. You will have the ability to contribute to a growing tool and to expand your knowledge and skills, working with Machine learning, GenAI innovation, formal verification strategies, distributed computing, among others. You will be working towards Enhancing the product through algorithm development and code implementation.
- BS/BE in Computer Engineering, Electronics or equivalent from reputed engineering college..
- Software development experience with C or C++
- Broad knowledge of data structures, algorithms, heuristics, and their applications
- Familiarity with Unix and associated software development tools is preferred.
- Experience working on complex software projects, with good deductive and problem-solving skills is preferred.
- Exercise of judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to meet project goals, learn and applying new technologies.
- Delivering high-quality software on schedule.