The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Keysight Technologies
- Designs Keysight products and specifies the components that make up the products.
- Designs and develops products, components, processes, and systems using broad engineering concepts and research techniques.
- Documents research and design specifications. Solves complex and high-impact design and development problems including customer application issues of varying scope and complexity.
- Uses product and customer applications knowledge to determine, define, develop and validate design concepts and methods.
- May facilitate the transition of product design and enhancements to full production/delivery.
- May lead product definition/system design for complex features or coordinate a small group in feature development and integration.
- Software: Designs, develops, tests, and debugs software programs, products, and tools required for the operation and control of programmable products and systems, and programs for dedicated Keysight products and services through the entire product life cycle from customer requirement definition to product shipment and post-sales support.
- Firmware/embedded software engineers design, develop, test, and debug embedded application software and/or firmware that will drive controls and control systems for company products, typically involving analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
- May develop algorithms to align and calibrate equipment.
- May design and execute test plans to ensure new firmware meets specifications, functionalities, and performance requirements.
- Monitors industry trends for technological evolutions and leverages appropriate technology.
- Works on research and development assignments with broadly defined objectives
- Solves straight-forward issues, challenges, and problems within the field of specialization
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years of relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires general proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures to accomplish the job.