- Advertisement -
What are my responsibilities?
- Prospective Senior developer and Project Manager is primarily responsible for the software development
- Web based project development – requirement gathering, elicitation, design, development, unit testing of software component(s), documentation.
- He / she shall support the Project Manager- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification – complete ownership of understand requirements, creating FRS/FSP/Requirements document.
- Ownership of architecture/design of the given software modules/project
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Code review, Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Adhere to the Project Quality Plan, and ensure software quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management (TFS knowledge is a must).
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project partners.
- Good communication skills to interact with different partners.
- Leading the team, motivating the team to increase the productivity.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 5-10 years of Project experience preferably in web based applications
- Project experience in Object Oriented Concepts, Design Patterns such as MVC
- Project experience in ASP.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, MVC
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.