- Advertisement -
- Identify the requirement of all child items of Printed circuit board assemblies like ICs, capacitors, resistors, etc, and address the shortages by sourcing them from the suppliers.
- Lead the projects on the sourcing front and deliver the milestone actions as per the timeline
- Supplier management: Supplier identification, evaluation, and qualification
- Prepare RFQ and price finalization
- Work under the philosophy of Total Cost Ownership.
- Manage supplier Master Agreements, and drive year-on-year cost reduction.
Total Experience in years:
- 6 to 10 years
- Graduate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication
Background and Skills:
- Sound technical knowledge of Actives and Passive components of electronics used in PCBA
- Knowledge of supplier bases for these electronic parts
- Key contacts of authorized distributors, dealers, and stockists throughout the globe.
- Forecasting of all PCBA components and aligning with the revenue plan
- Supplier Audit, Part qualification, costing, and excellent negotiation skills.
- Purchase price variance and VAVE cost reduction knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills with fluent oral and written English
- Expert in Excel, PPT, etc.