Hardware Electrical and Electronics Engineer is responsible for development of Automotive Electrical components for TEA2BP, TEA2+ platform HMI components like Stalk switch , AC control panel, Dash board switches with LIN/CAN expertise, Flexible switches etc.
- You will be involved in requirement gathering, writing of Technical specifications and integration of components in the electrical system, release of component documentation in the PDM system.
- To drive discussions with suppliers on issues related to requirements definition, design, validation and follow-up. This work can be done in close collaboration with other stakeholders , Global component owners, OTSRs, & project managers at all sites.
- Define and balance all the requirements to be considered in the development of these components to ensure maximum commonality
- Responsible for component development in collaboration with suppliers and global counterparts
- Analyze project and technical needs and lead development within the electrical components areas on sensors, HMI & Power management.
- Drive technical concepts and ensure supplier agreements in place.
- Define and follow the validation plan review with suppliers
- Participate in project risk analyzes. DFMEA, SFMEA etc.
- Drive installation and ensure Documentation of our solutions (releases)
- Drive critical issues problem solving in collaboration with the supplier’s and within the team.
- Capitalize knowledge around protection and distribution components
- Contribute to continuous improvement on tools, work methods and the development process
- Providing the Innovation / Unique ideas towards product / process, Driving the AE Backlogs
- Guide team member’s in daily operational deliveries.
- Basic Agile methodology
- Basic Software understanding of requirements
- Basic EMI/EMC understanding & review of test reports for components
- Expert in understanding of durability and reliability test requirements – understanding of test reports and product validation
Qualifications & Experience
- BE or M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation or equivalent
- Excellent Passion working on vehicles & Creating new Ideas.
- 4-7 years of experience in an automotive domain only (OEM/Tier-1’s).
- In addition to your technical skills and knowledge, you should be good communicator, organized, systematic and fair in your analysis, and have a special attention to maintain control over quality, cost, time and feature criteria.
- Should have excellent System level knowledge of the components.
- True Team player with Player mindset