Who are we?
We are the Electrical & Electronics Infrastructure Group in the Electrical & Electronics Architecture Global technology stream. We are a bunch of highly motivated and skilled engineers that love our work and use our creativity and tools to design, develop and maintain a information management office called XVIO. We are responsible for controlling and documenting the data going out from the vehicle. That means we need to both continue doing the actual documentation and also work in order to get processes and system to match the new way of working.
- a range of World class products to work which are sold worldwide
- a wide range of EE platforms and End user functions to explore and work with.
- a great team of skilled engineers to work along.
- an open mind for new ideas and processes
- an environment that encourages both personal and professional growth
On a typical day, you are
- Support in upholding quality of data
- Drive change management
- Drive awareness around data management
- Continuously document usage of parameters
- Continuously drive improvements
- Talking with your colleagues around the world.
Who are you?
We believe that you are someone with genuine interest in design and development of electrical and electronic functions. You are someone that is willing to work “hands –on” in applying the knowledge and experimenting.
You will be a person who can implement and continue to drive the mindset change that has started. You will have the opportunity to collaborate cross functionally in a team to support in data management.
We believe you are Creative and have the mindset to constantly learn and improve to have the best solutions for our customers. You have a positive outlook , collaborative team oriented mindset , curious and get-it-done attitude.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electronics / Computer Science Engineering
Experience – Work:
- 4+ years of experience in vehicle diagnostics
- Experience from working in distributed automotive electrical and electronic systems
- Experience of agile methods such as SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFe framework
Knowledge & Competence:
- The manufacturing and aftermarket processes needs in terms of diagnostics
- How a vehicle system may fail and understand how on- and off-board solutions could efficiently help in identifying the root cause.
- The usage of diagnostic objects such as DTCs, DIDs, RIDs, snapshots, parameters, etc., on-board as well as from off-board perspective, and in the process.
- Methods to interact with the vehicle in terms of fault tracing, parameters setting, measurements, etc.
- Methods to analyses system effects/symptoms from faults
- Knowledge on Diagnostic communication, protocols and services
- Knowledge on Standards and legislation relevant for diagnostics
- Overall System requirements and concepts
- Knowledge on Vehicle Functions
- Truck Application Knowledge
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Being resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Builds Networks – Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.