- Advertisement -
- Create the strategy of Testing.
- Create a test plan to make sure that the system can be verified for all the functionalities.
- Perform and drive the testing with product knowledge as the test base and with end user usage as the perspective.
- Plan the tools and methods to execute the testing activity in order to derive the right test results.
- Find the ways to optimize and automate the testing stream.
- Find innovative methods to get the best results and also to automate areas where regression testing is needed.
- Responsible for representing Bangalore in global forum. Responsible for networking with Global sites to arrive at a common strategy for test and verification in different areas.
- 6-8 years of experience in Testing and Verification.
- BE/M. Tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent domain knowledge of the Test & Verification area.
- Very good Knowledge about the Electronic/Electrical Architecture in a vehicle.
- Good level of knowledge in both Electrical & Electronics Technology.
- Knowledge about Truck/Vehicle environment and Truck Application.
- Good knowledge of vehicle network architecture, communication & diagnostic protocols (CAN, J1939, LIN, ISO 14230, ISO 14229, Ethernet)
- Excellent Knowledge of software tools on testing.
- Good Knowledge of Software Release Management.
- Exposure to vehicle parts and electrical network testing skills.
- Good experience in team leadership.
- Demonstrate agile mind set for problem solving.
- Good skills in using MS Office Tools.
- Good communication skill (written and verbal) in English.
- Truck Driver’s licence will be an added value.
Good To Have
- Ability to be flexible between highly technical as well as management activities.
- Good skills in Problem Solving and proposal of solutions in a short time.
- To work in a highly technical area with a business mind-set which will help the organization.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.