- Handle Software design and implementation, covering complete software development life cycle from requirement analysis and deployment
- Design and develop custom solutions in C on target platforms on bare metal as well as RTOS environments.
- Unit testing & Integration for the modules developed or modified.
- Collaborating with teams globally, for development and with customers.
- Provide technical support to project team members
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Computer Engineering is required with 4 to 7 years of experience in embedded software development.
- Good knowledge of Embedded System and Software (Microcontrollers and preferably Microprocessors)
- Solid programming experience in C.
- Hands on experience in RTOS, multi-threading and inter-process communication methods
- Experience working with RS232, RS485, I2C, SPI communication
- Strong debugging skills, working with new/existing complex code base
- Knowledge on C++ is desirable
- Knowledge on Software Development Lifecycle process
- Exposure to Visual studio based application development will be an added advantage
- Requires a self-starter with strong technical skills
- Must have ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members and customers, and suppliers.