- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Advertisement -
- You will execute SW engineering of interlockings with special and general engineering tools
- You will ensure processes to be strictly followed and documentation generated (e.g. specifications in requirement management tool, descriptions of the interfaces)
- You will also be responsible for:
- Commissioning of the functionality of all trackside components in laboratory and field
- Customer clarification to fulfill system requirements
- Training and support both internally and at other locations
- Preparation of documents in accordance with the specifications for the signaling and safety system in question and the requirements of the customer, taking into account the defined processes and guidelines and using the defined tools
- Assurance of quality by applying the defined quality assurance measures and tools
- Support in fault analysis and fault rectification as well as incorporation of feedback from Installation
- You are familiar with CENELEC standards and processes (EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129), railway signaling and design engineering.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering wit railways specific specialization
- You carry 2 to 7 years of relevant experience
- You have technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially Interlocking subsystem.
- You have experience in reading and understanding technical requirements.
- You have experience in generation of project specific design documentation and project specific Interlocking application data.
- You have interest in working with different software tools.
- You have knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments.
- You are Willing to work as team member in international projects.