What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Minimum of B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science/Electronics or equivalent
- Good knowledge of testing fundamentals, debugging and troubleshooting methods
- Good knowledge of CPU/GPU architecture
- Good understanding of high level languages (like C, C++) / Graphics APIs (Vulkan, DirectX)
- Good knowledge on any of the scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python)
- Good knowledge on understanding an IDE (like Visual Studio..)
- Basic understanding of Assembly language is a plus
- Basic knowledge of compilation process
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows OS
- Good oral and written communication skills and Excellent attitude towards work