The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
- Developing new SW features, Device Drivers in C or C++ on Android, Linux based platforms
- Making Enhancements and adding new Features in several Wireless and Networking Protocols for Cellular, IoT markets
- Developing test, debug tools (off target, on platform) to effectively test the new SW
- Requirements: Bachelors or Masters in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with:
- 2 to 5 years of hands on experience in developing SW and Drivers on Linux or Android platforms
- Very Good knowledge of C, Data Structures, Algorithms, RTOS concepts
- Good Understanding of embedded Systems
- Good knowledge Linux IP networking -TCP/IP Protocols
- Good Analytical and Debugging Skills.
- Experience in End-to-End development of SW features
- Good communication and organizational skills