- Advertisement -
- Design and research semiconductor leading-edge system protection products, applying knowledge of electronics engineering principles, such as power electronic circuit design and semiconductor devices.
- Perform analog and mixed-signal circuit design and simulation using Cadence Virtuoso design tools.
- Perform electrical evaluation to verify correct device functionality and performance.
- Collaborate with the internal packaging team to propose solutions to meet electrical, thermal, and mechanical requirements.
- Work closely with applications engineers and marketing personnel regarding new product definitions and specifications.
- Provide development engineering support to subcontractors, including yield analysis, transfer and set-up of new products, and technical troubleshooting of development issues.
- Ensure finished products adhere to specifications and Quality Control (QC) standards prior to release.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related field and 1 year of experience as a Design Engineer, Electrical Engineer or related occupation in the semiconductor industry
- Qualifying experience should include the following areas:
- Power Electronic Circuit Design
- Analog / Mixed-signal Circuit Design
- Silicon Wafer Process Flow
- Device Characterization Data Analysis
- Cadence Design Software
- Design of Experiments (DoE)
- APQP and FMEA methods
- Appropriate knowledge of bipolar, BiCMOS or power discrete device physics, and design techniques in both circuit and Silicon level.
- Experience in device simulation tools and layout software.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to become part of a dynamic engineering team which values growth and innovation of both products and individuals.