- Advertisement -
What you’ll do
- Working on electronics hardware design in new product development, Post market design change activities due to component obsolescence, customer complaints and production issues. Develop innovative design solutions to meet all requirements for function, performance, reliability, serviceability.
- Execute complete design cycle from conceptualization, detail design, basic simulations, design calculations, Prototyping & Verification.
- Identify and execute cost reduction opportunities through re-design & transfer activities.
- Collaborate with all multi-functional groups in delivering effective design solution.
- Ensure compliance with Design History File (DHF) and other QMS requirements.
- Manage quality objectives, regulatory requirements, schedules, and program risks.
- Selects and implements technical solutions to product problems & field complaints.
- Work closely with PCB designer on printed circuit board bring up activities using standards.
- Work on PDM system to build and release Bill of materials for production release.
- Implementation of Cyber Security requirements in electronics Design. Also support the project team in cyber security related activities.
Who you are?
- BE in Electronics Engineering.
- 4 to 9 years of industrial experience in design and development of Electronics hardware for productivity projects or new product development or post market design change.
- Experience in Conceptualization, design, basic simulations, design calculations, parts selection, Prototyping and Verification.
- Experience in designing circuits involving Analog and Digital components like Processors/Controllers, Op Amps, Transistors, Logic gates etc.
- Understanding of global regulatory standards.
- Experience in tools like OrCAD to develop Schematics.
- Understanding of PWA design and quality.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills. Must be a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Life Sciences products/Instrumentation.
- Work experience with global teams on projects.
- Knowledge of UL/IEC standards and how they apply to designs.
- Knowledge of Product life cycle tools (PDM).
- Knowledge on change control process.
- Knowledge of Reliability testing
- Experience in design documentation to comply with QMS standards.
- Working Experience is Multi-functional environment.