In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
The Verification Engineer plays an important role in performing verification of the MR systems against the requirements. He/she prepares and executes system tests on both functional as well as non functional aspects including analysis and submission of observed defects. The Verification Engineer provides pro-active feedback to development based upon experience gained.
Mission of the Integration & Verification group within the MR R&D department is to provide R&D and program management with an objective assessment of the quality of the MR systems, in order to take a balanced decision about releasing the MR systems. Main group responsibility is to ensure that the complete and integrated MR systems meet the requirements as stated in the System Requirements Specifications and to verify that all features have been implemented correctly.
You are responsible for
Execution of system level tests both functional and non-functional (e.g. reliability, performance, environmental, etc.) including design, preparation and implementation of tests
Reports and documents test results in test reports and enters defects and issues into the defect tracking system – monitors and updates defects as needed including defect closure
You are a part of
- Reviews requirements in system and sub-system-level requirement specifications for consistency and testability and translates them into test cases
- Supports the test estimation, planning and risk management activities
- Follows the improvements in the profession of test engineering.
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- BSc degree in electronics/electrical/mechanical engineering with a broad technical understanding and interest
- ISTQB foundation level certified
- Experienced with HP Quality Center/HP ALM
- Understands the hardware/software development lifecycle
- Process oriented
- Able to work under pressure to meet project time lines and work according to regulatory & company requirements
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English
- Result driven/oriented
- Team player
- Good analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Be able to handle ad-hoc changes in priority/planning.
- Assertive and able to handle stress situations
- Effective communication skills
In return, we offer you
- Our benefits are very competitive and designed to your preferences!
- We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with extraordinary opportunities for you to explore.
- A competitive salary package
- A variable bonus based on both Philips’ results and personal performance
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, including a personal development budget, free training and mentoring
- The possibility to buy Philips shares
- A healthy work-life balance
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.