The job profile requires experience in the following activities:
- You must prepare detailed requirement study and contribute as a Solution Architect (Enabler for integrating of various systems with the Power SCADA/SAS to drive new opportunities)
- Offer evaluation and optimization, Support the RFI/RFP phases
- Opportunity Support and Proposal Support, Execution Support (Engg, Configuration & Commissioning), Demo / PoC support
- Work closely with sales team and Partners by participating and supporting all sales strategies and business goals.
- Drive revenue growth and create sales opportunities by contributing and managing pre-sales technical process.
- Collaborate with Sales team and educate customers about benefits of Siemens solutions.
- This includes presentations, technical evaluations, proposals and follow up on customer related issues.
- Design of System Architectures for IT/OT integrated Systems, Integration of different Systems, estimating the Bill of material (including the required SW licenses) and optimization of designed system architecture in order to achieve business goals.
- Verifications of technical compliances of HW/SW systems’ offer received from vendors.
- Supporting the execution cycle of the new system solutions.
- Collaborating for new solutions and technologies required in the business to drive new product and offerings.
- The candidate will have to drive business development activities of substation automation system (CSCS/SAS), remote terminal unit (RTU), feeder automation application, fault condition monitoring (FCM) by utilizing technical experience on related products.
- Must have experience in building technical system architectures required for Substation
- Automation system/Data Centers / Control Centers / Integrated Command Centre
- Must have Relevant experience in working with System Integrators.
- Preferred to have comprehensive understanding of IT/OT systems covering Linux/Unix, Windows and Oracle platforms
- Must have understanding of security solutions and required configuration of firewalls, NMS systems and Web systems
- Experience in building solutions that includes building a business case, high & low level
Architecture definition and services and hands on experience and knowledge on working if different HW configurations of Data Centers / real-time Control Center setups including storage, servers, networking and security equipment’s
- Knowledge and know-how of IoT solutions, Cloud and Big Data will be a desired skillset.
- Background of handling Utilities / Industry / Infrastructure end-customer is desired
We are seeking for a BE / ME in Electrical / Electronics & Communication engineer proven track record and 5 to 7 years experience in the field of Substation Automation Systems and SCADA applications with a convergence of IT/OT infrastructure. 3+ years in Technical pre-sales/design activities shall be preferred.
Hands-on experience with the below will be preferred as below:
PLC: Siemens Simatic S7 200,300,400 and /or GE Fanuc series 90-30
SCADA: WINCC/Siemens and/or IFIX/GE
SAS: Siemens PAS, GE, ABB or equivalent systems
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.