- Advertisement -
- Participates in the support of semi-complex systems that integrate hardware and software.
- Provides support in semi-complex material specification, schematic troubleshooting and appropriate follow-up.
- Participates in recommending ideas related to productivity improvement, cost reduction and improvement in customer satisfaction
- Provides troubleshooting expertise to Dematic’s customers
- Travel between 10-20% to different customer locations which may include weekends and overtime
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a related field providing Customer Service Support
- Experience with Allen Bradley Logix PLC controls platforms
- Experience with controls hardware troubleshooting
- Siemens and Modicon PLC experience a plus
- Electrical troubleshooting experience
- Strong Customer Service mentality
- Strong verbal communication skills over the phone
- Ability to work independently