Company: Vijayanta Technologies
About The Job
We are searching for a detail-oriented, dependable technician to join our growing team. The technician’s responsibilities include monitoring and servicing systems, diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment, running tests and completing reports, updating and improving existing systems, and repairing or replacing faulty equipment. You should collaborate with other professionals and be able to make useful recommendations wherever possible.
To be successful as a technician, you should demonstrate strong self-discipline and a passion for technology. Outstanding technicians possess sound knowledge of their trade and superb active listening skills.
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Sourcing replacement parts
- Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Fabricating any components required.
- Providing time and material cost estimates before starting a job.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending workshops as required.
- Customer Interaction Collecting feedback and Implementing the changes while you work.
- High school diploma in Electronics/ Electrical,
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree in Technology (ongoing) (only Electrical/ Electronics/ BSc with PCM)
- Well-versed with the Syllabus/Topics Covered in syllabus
- A driver’s license. (maybe)
- Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Proficiency in MS Office./ Word/ Excel
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and spoken English Language.
Perks & Benefits
- Internship Certificate
- LOR (only to exceptional candidates)
- PPO (Based on the performance during the Internship)