Qualifications and Experience Details
- The primary objective of this position is reviewing, analyzing, evaluating and developing solutions for machine/plant automation control system.
- Team member will document requirements, define scope and objectives, and enhance control network systems related to plant automations.
- PLC and HMI programming and support will be the primary tasks along with while also lending support to other automated systems.
- As a member of a small team, it is essential to have strong technical, analytical and teamwork skills.
- The candidate must be able to work closely with operations team and clearly understand implications changes have on the process flow.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and keep updated on the necessary business and technology skills to be a valuable, contributing member.
- The candidate will be considered to be one of the main support members for PLC and HMI related issues.
- Diploma, B.E., BSc, MSc., BTech in Electronics, E&T, Instrumentation, Electrical Streams For Intern Trainees Fresher
- For Experienced in respective Domain: up to 2 Years
- Selection Process: Aptitude followed by Technical Interview.
- Preference to the candidates ready to join immediately / ASAP.
Company: Technovision Solutions
401, Heera Heights,
Shinde Nagar, Bavdhan,
Pune, Maharashtra, 411021
Last date to apply: 30/8/2022
Email ID for Applicants for sharing the resumes/CVs: [email protected]
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.