The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Who are you?
To succeed in this position, we believe you have excellent social skills, as this job is all about collaborations. For us, this means that you should be a good listener, communicator and that it is easy for you to connect with other people. We also believe key competencies for this role are to be innovative, pragmatic, and creative with a positive spirit and a make it happen-mindset.
- Manual and automated testing of vehicle dynamics ECU
- Interacting with dSPACE Hardware-In-Loop simulator using controldesk, automationdesk
- Develop test plan, test cases and automation test scripts
- Interface with HIL maintenance team over hardware troubleshooting and plant model updates
- Prepare test reports and review status with software team and other stake holders
- Initiate and participate in meetings related to the software validation
- Be part of the realization and commissioning of new HIL simulator or upgradation of existing one.
- Be part of the Global community
- Understand existing and future requirements on test equipment and needed methods.
- 4-6 years of experience within Automotive ECU verification
- B/M. Tech in Electronics, mechatronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in HIL verification (preferably dSPACE)
- Experience in test automation using Python.
- Experience in Matlab simulink HIL model development.
- Experience with CANalyzer/CANOE tools
- Experience in using version control tools
- Good Knowledge of Software Release Management.
- Good knowledge of vehicle network architecture, communication & diagnostic protocols (CAN, J1939, LIN, Ethernet)
- Experience in ECU Test Tool
- Agile development and continuous integration awareness.
- Experience in Jenkins will be added value.
- Knowledge in Vehicle Dynamics will be added value
- Good communication skill (written and verbal) in English.