Qualcomm’s portfolio of wireless networking platforms deliver the most advanced Wi-Fi and Networking technologies to create high-performance and truly immersive smart home and enterprise experiences.
Qualcomm’s Connectivity group is looking for WLAN Host Software developers to work on the next generation Wireless Routers, Access Points and Gateways that are driving the connected home/enterprise revolution.
Software engineers in the WLAN Host Software team work on designing and developing WLAN Host Drivers for Qualcomm WLAN chipsets. As part of this team, you will be working on cutting edge WiFi technologies, solving challenging WiFi design & performance challenges and working with some of the leading WiFi ODMs & OEMs across the globe.
This may also involve working with Hardware and Firmware engineers to put the complete wireless LAN end to end solution together.
- Masters in Computer Science or Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Good WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax knowledge would be a strong plus.
- Hands on experience in Wireless LAN driver development is preferred
- Strong Linux internals and drivers skills would be preferred.
- Knowledge of common interfaces, such as USB, MII, PCI/e would be a plus.
- Hands on experience in solving complex system issues with good problem solving skills would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of basic network protocols such as TCP/UDP/IPv4/IPv6/ARP/DHCP will be plus
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in WLAN driver or Networking driver or Networking/WLAN protocol development
- Hands on experience working in the Linux kernel & Linux kernel device drivers.
- Strong C programming skills
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.