Requires less expansion application for Automation, Industrial, Automatic Medicine Packing Machine and other embedded applications
Avalue Technology has unveiled the EAX-W480P that is based on Intel 10th Generation Core and Celeron Processors.
EAX-W480P, an ATX board with 10th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron SoC Processor has a rich IO (6 x USB 3.1 Gen2 and 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet) industrial motherboard and requires less expansion application for Automation, Industrial, Automatic Medicine Packing Machine and other embedded applications.
- Intel LGA1151 Socket Supports 10th Gen. Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® Processors (Max. TDP at 125W)
- Four 288-pin DDR4 U-DIMM Socket, Supports Up to 128GB Max (ECC memory supported by CPU)
DDR4 2933MHz (W1290E /W1290TE /W1270E /W1290TE /i9 /i7 CPU), DDR4 2666MHz (W1250E /W1250TE /i5 /i3 CPU), DDR4 2400MHz (Pentium / Celeron CPU)
- 1 x DVI-D, 1 x DP++, 1 x DP++
- 1 x Intel i210AT, 1 x Intel i219LM Gigabit Ethernet, 1 x Intel I225V 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- PS/2 KB/MS + 2 x USB 2.0 at I/O
- 3 x RJ-45 with Dual deck for 6 x USB 3.1 Gen2 at I/O
- 5 x USB 2.0 by pin header, 1 USB 2.0 Vertical type A
- 8 x RS-232, 2 x RS-232/422/485, 16-bit GPIO
- Onboard Infineon SLB9665 TPM 2.0
- 2 x PCI-e x16 slot for 1 x PCI-e x16 or 2 x PCI-e x8 (By Auto switch IC), 3 x PCI-e x4
- ATX power
The full range of the ATX motherboard is available with Avalue Technology.