Company: Trident Techlabs
The Application Engineer is a customer facing role, providing pre-sales and post –sales technical and functional support to prospective customers. The candidate should be able to effectively communicate Mentor Graphics PCB product capabilities and the benefits of the solutions through presentations and advanced demonstrations.
Conduct discovery and requirements gathering sessions to analyze and understand customer needs, workflows and technical requirements. Troubleshoot customer technical problems, analyse customer product development processes and create sample documents, application sample designs and applications for qualified customer prospects.
Develop and/or collate sample documents, applications and other sales enablement materials for use by sales and marketing teams. Provide technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations. Collaborate with sales and services teams to specify, recommend and architect comprehensive customer solutions. Participate in and support the sales proposal process, including software and services elements.
Qualification: BE or B.Tech. ( E&C/ E&E / Instrumentation)
- experience on tools like PADS, Hyperlynx, Altium, Allegro etc
- Good Technical knowledge on PCB/ SI/EMC
- Exposure to board design and verification would be an added advantage
- Experience in product positioning
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter/ learner
- Discussing customer’s needs and identifying suitable product mix
- Conduct presentation on products/concepts
- Providing Pre and Post product support
- Conducting / Initiating Product seminars and conferences
- Deliver demo and technical presentation
- Resolve customer’s critical technical problems
- Excellence in teamwork.
- Possess conceptual, analytical and presentation skills.
- Creative, dynamic & confident.
- Should be an initiator
- Able to work under pressure.
- Should be able to work under different cultures.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good convincing skills are required
Travel: Expected Travel 30-50%