- TRACO POWER’s new converter has an ultra-wide 4:1 input range
- All models are certified industrial & railway applications
TRACO POWER has released a new 60 Watt TEN 60WIR family of high-performance DC-DC converters that offer an ultra-wide 4:1 input range.
The TEN 60WIR family consists of 24 models with a choice of three ultra-wide input ranges: 9-36 Vin, 18-75 Vin or 36-160 Vin with single or dual outputs of 5 / 12 / 15 / 24 / ±12 / ±15 / ±24 Vout.
All models feature:
- I/O isolation of 3,000 VDC
- High-efficiency operation of 91-94 per cent
- Undervoltage lockout circuit
- Internal Pi filter for Class A emissions
- Operating temperature range of -40 degrees Celsius to +85 degrees Celsius ambient
Status and control functions include Remote On/Off and VTrim (minimum ±10 per cent range). All models are approved to EN50155 and EN61373 (Railway Applications), EN45545-2 (Fire Behavior) and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 (For IT / Multimedia Equipment).
Products are in stock and available in 2.5 cm x 5 cm (1” x 2”) footprint through distributors around the globe. Standard models come pre-packaged with a heatsink, extending the footprint to 4.06 cm x 5 cm x 2.5 cm (1.60” x 2.00” x 1.00”) for improved thermal performance.