- The Automotive Ethernet Protocol Analyzer by Prodigy Technovations is an optimal solution for addressing present and future needs of in-vehicle bus data speed
- It offers reliable data capture for accurate timing and protocol analysis over a long period
India-based Prodigy Technovations has announced the release of its 100BaseT1 Automotive Ethernet Protocol Analyzer for addressing the challenges associated with automotive Ethernet Protocol Analysis. The PGY-100BASET1-PA is a passive tap standalone automotive Ethernet Protocol analyzer.
Automotive Ethernet interface is the preferred interface for addressing present and future needs of in-vehicle bus data speed. There is a need for higher data speed in automotive to support feature-rich ADAS and connected vehicle data. Two-wire full-duplex 100BASET1 PAM3 signalling is the interface bus to address these needs. Prodigy Technovations’ PGY-100BASET1-PA Automotive Ethernet Protocol Analyzer accesses the in-vehicle bus by passive tap and acquires the Ethernet packets with a high-resolution time stamp. PGY-100BASET1-PA enables Design and Validation design engineers to accurately characterise the timing issues between Master and Slave ECUs.
- Protocol Decode and Analysis of 100BaseT1 Bus.
- Passive Tapping allows a non-intrusive method of monitoring 100BaseT1 Bus.
- Decoding of T10 Sleep and Wakeup events of master and slave.
- Continuous streaming of protocol activity SSD/HDD enables long-duration capture of protocol data.
- Simultaneously monitoring of 100BaseT1 and MDIO/MDC protocol Activity.
“Automotive Ethernet design and test engineers are facing challenges while passively tapping the 100BaseT1 bus for reliable Protocol Analysis,” says U. N. Vasudev, Director for Product Management at Prodigy Technovations. “PGY-100BASET1-PA helps solve the problems by non-intrusively tapping the 100BaseT1 Bus, offering reliable data capture for accurate timing and protocol analysis over a long period of data capture”
The PGY-100BASET1-PA, 100BASET1 Automotive Ethernet Protocol Analyzer is now available for orders.