The See3CAM_50CUGM camera offers superior sensitivity and quantum efficiency (Peak QE) with its back-illuminated pixel technology.
The camera sensor offers a fast shutter speed which enables it to capture distortion-free images of fast-moving targets.
e-con Systems’ See3CAM_50CUGM is an all-in-one camera based on sony’s pregius IMXX264 sensor. The camera See3CAM_50CUGM features a large pixel size of 3.45µm that enables the camera to capture higher details in pictures even in low-light environments. The camera offers superior sensitivity and quantum efficiency (Peak QE) with its back-illuminated pixel technology and fast shutter speed which further improves the low-light imaging of the camera and enables it to capture distortion-free images of fast-moving targets. The See3CAM_50CUGM is suitable for use in a wide variety of areas including medical, life sciences, industrial applications, etc.
Pregius is a global shutter pixel technology from Sony for active pixel CMOS image sensors. The pregius series sensors adopt Sony’s low-noise CCD structure to realize high-quality images. The Pregius technology offers a combination of the low-noise performance of CCD with the high-speed and high-precision performance of global shutter (GS) required by FA applications.
“The usage of cameras is becoming key to the advancement of modern medical and life science applications. As technology evolves, so are the demands for camera requirements. With our expertise in designing cameras and our understanding of these applications, we have come up with our latest product – the See3CAM_50CUG. This camera features all the essential elements necessary to meet the demanding needs of the life science industry”, said Balaji S, Business Unit Head- Medical at e-con Systems
Key features of See3CAM_50CUGM
• Global shutter – Helps to reduce motion distortion and image artefacts.
• Large pixel size – Provides more imaging details, even in low-light environments.
• USB3 plug-and-play – Provides throughputs capable of streaming [email protected] 35fps & VGA @145fps.
• Trigger functionality – Ensure images can be captured at specific time intervals.
• NIR – Capture images beyond the visible range of the naked eye by utilizing IR lighting.
• High Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) – Minimizes the amount of noise to provide clear images.
• Long & short exposure – Allows to control the exposure periods from as low as 1 µs to multiple seconds.
• High Frame rate (Dynamic ROI) – Helps to capture video data of even up to 2000fps with custom resolution.
e-con Systems is a two-decade-old company which designs, develops and manufactures OEM cameras. E-con system has expertise in embedded vision and focuses on delivering vision and camera solutions to industries such as retail, medical, industrial, agriculture, smart city, etc. e-con Systems’ wide portfolio of products includes Time of Flight cameras, MIPI camera modules, GMSL cameras, USB 3.1 Gen 1 camera, stereo cameras, low light cameras, etc.