Seeed Studio has introduced reComputer J202, a feature-rich carrier board suitable for running multiple neural networks in parallel.
The reComputer J202 carrier board has nearly the same design and function as NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX carrier board, perfectly works with Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX module, and consists of USB 3.2 gen 2 ports(4x), M.2 key E for WIFI, M.2 Key M for SSD, RTC, CAN, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and so on. The carrier board can work as an alternative for NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit carrier board, accelerating your next AI application development and deployment.
reComputer J202 is a high-performance, interface-rich NVIDIA Jetson Nano / Xavier NX / TX2 NX compatible carrier board, providing HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.1 Gen 2, M.2 key E wifi / BT, M.2 key M, CSI camera, CAN, GPIO, I2C, I2S, Fan, and other rich peripheral interfaces.
With the NVIDIA Jetson module assembled, it could support NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. With its multiple camera connectors, it is suitable for running multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
Work with up to 21 TOPS AI performances provided by the Jetson Xavier NX, it delivers the capability to develop and test power-efficient, small form factor intelligent solutions with accurate, multi-modal AI inference across industries.
- Perfectly suited: Design for Jetson Nano/Xavier NX/TX2 NX (260-pin SODIMM).
- Developer Kit carrier board alternative: 1:1 matches the size and nearly the same functional design as the carrier board of Nvidia’s official Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit.
- Rich peripherals: Higher performance stability consists of USB 3.2 gen 2 ports(4x), M.2 key E for WIFI, M.2 Key M for SSD, RTC, CAN, Raspberry Pi GPIO 40-pin, and so on.
- High versatility: Suitable for complicated AI graphical applications.
- Comprehensive certificates: FCC, CE, RoHS(Certification received in early Sept)