Indium Corporation has added solder paste for fine feature printing with a halogen-free, cleanable solder paste .
Indium Corporation has released SiPaste C201HF, a pastes for fine feature printing with a halogen-free, cleanable solder paste. The solder paste combines a non-wet open (NWO) performance with excellent stencil print transfer efficiency that can satisfy a broad range of process requirements and boost SPI yields. Moreover, the SiPaste C201HF paste leaves behind a cleanable residue, which can easily be removed with a commercially available semi-aqueous cleaning solution, or it can be used as a standard no-clean paste in processes where post-reflow cleaning is not applicable.
The SiPaste C201HF cleanable solder paste is specifically formulated to accommodate fine feature printing, as seen with 01005 and 008004 components. It offers excellent transfer efficiency on fine feature apertures, with consistent process yields below 80μm. The solder paste offers consistent and tight solder deposits spread across multiple prints. It also offers good reflow performance on components that exhibit high warpage.
Features of C201HF:
• Consistent and tight solder deposit spread across multiple prints; excellent response-to-pause performance
• Minimal voiding on tight-pitch components, ensuring joint strength on small components
• Excellent reflow performance on components that exhibit high warpage
• Enhanced slump performance with minimal bridging during the assembly process, improving yields for tight-pitch components
• Flexible cleaning; can be used in processes that require cleaning with a saponifier or that do not require cleaning
About Indium Corporation
Indium Corporation is a premier materials refiner, smelter, and manufacturer, that offers high-quality solders and fluxes, brazes, thermal interface materials, sputtering targets, indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds. The company has global technical support and factories located in China, Germany, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.