- TRACO POWER’s AC-DC modules with a high voltage level allows reduction in drawing current from the load
- They provide provide protection to class II applications and save board space
TRACO POWER has introduced the TMPW series of 5-50 Watt AC-DC modules with an extended input range of 85-305 VAC for industrial and household/building technology applications. The 305 VAC (277 VAC ±10%) threshold is derived from a 480 VAC three-phase supply voltage often used in heavy industrial applications. Through the increased voltage level, the drawn current from the load is effectively reduced, which allows an overall compact and lightweight design.
These modules are available as PCB and chassis mount versions with JST pin-terminals that can fit in different application setups and provide protection to class II applications. Additionally, an internal EN 55032 class B filter helps save valuable board space for an external filter setup.
• Wide input voltage range 85-305 VAC
• PCB and chassis mount versions with JST pin-terminals available
• I/O-Isolation 4’000 VAC
• Operating temperature range –40°C to +70°C
• No-load input power <0.1W (acc. ErP directive)
• High efficiency up to 89%
• Internal EN 55032 class B filter
• Protection class II prepared
The series has an energy-efficient design (<0.1 Watt standby power consumption) and meets safety approvals according to IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and EN 60335-1, making them suitable for a wide range of industrial and household/building technology applications.