- Avalue Technology’s newest offering comes with 8/9th Gen Intel Core™ i3/i5/i7 and Celeron SoC Processor for industrial and embedded applications
- It also contains 6 x USB 3.1 Gen2, 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 and 4 x USB 2.0
Avalue Technology has released the EAX-C246BP, based on Intel® 8/9th Generation Core™ and Celeron® Processors. It is an ATX board with 8/9th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 and Celeron® SoC Processor, which has a rich IO (6 x USB 3.1 Gen2 and 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1) industrial motherboard that requires less expansion application for Automation, Industrial, Automatic Medicine Packing Machine and other embedded applications.
- Intel® LGA1151 Socket Supports 8/9th Gen. Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium and Celeron Processors (Max. TDP at 95W).
- Four 288-pin DDR4 2400/2666MHz DIMM Socket, Supports Up to 64GB Max (ECC memory supported by CPU).
- 1 x DVI-I, 1 x DP++, 1 x DP++
- 1 x Intel® i210AT & 1 x Intel® i219LM Gigabit Ethernet
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen2, 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1, 4 x USB 2.0
- 8 x RS-232, 2 x RS-232/422/485, 16-bit GPIO
- Onboard Infineon SLB9665 TPM 2.0
- 2 x PCI-e x16 slot for 1 x PCI-e x16 or 2 x PCI-e x8 (By Auto switch IC), 3 x PCI-ex4, 1 x PCI
- ATX power