- Consumes low-power and robust
- Its wide voltage supply range allows implementation for a various battery-powered IoT applications
Skyworks Solutions’ SKY66404-11 is a high-performance 2.4 GHz front-end module (FEM) that has been designed for Zigbee, Thread and Bluetooth (including Low Energy) ultra-low power IoT applications spanning sensors, beacons, smart meters and thermostats, wireless cameras, smoke and CO detectors, and wearables including medical devices.
SKY66404-11 provides increased efficiency and more than 4X range as compared to previous models. The integrated module includes a power amplifier, low-noise amplifier, low-loss bypass path, transmit and receive switches and digital controls that are compatible with 1.7 V to 3.6 V CMOS levels. Its wide voltage supply range allows the device to be implemented over a broad spectrum of battery-powered IoT applications.
- Integrated PA that provides more than 4X range extension in transmit mode versus system-on-chip (SoC)
- Integrated LNA, enables 6 dB to 8 dB sensitivity improvement versus discrete SoC
- Low power consumption makes it ideal for operation from coin cell batteries
- Up to 3 kV HBM ESD for ultra-robust performance
The device comes in a compact package of 3.5 mm x 3.0 mm x 0.82 mm multi-chip module (MCM) and available from RFMW.