- Toshiba’s new devices come in a small industry-standard package and are equipped with a variety of electrical characteristics
- With a high operating temperature, they are suitable for applications like measuring instruments and semiconductor testers
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has launched three photorelays: TLP3407SRA, TLP3475SRHA and TLP3412SRHA, that are the small voltage-driven devices and can be mounted in high-temperature areas, making it easier to secure the required temperature design margins for equipment.
The applications of the photorelays include:
- Semiconductor testers (memory, SoC and LSI, etc.)
- Probe cards
- Burn-in equipment
- Measuring instruments (oscilloscope, data logger, etc.)
- The photorelays’ S-VSON4T package has a small mounting area of 2.9mm², which contributes to a reduced PCB size and increase in the number of photorelays in an existing layout.
- Operating temperature, Topr (℃): -40 degrees Celsius to 125 degrees Celsius.
- Applied input forward voltage, VIN typ. (V): 3.3 V
- OFF-state output terminal voltage VOFF (V): 60 V
- OFF-state current IOFF max (nA) (@VOFF): 1 nA (@50V)
- Isolation voltage BVS min (Vrms): 500 V
- Built-in resistance typ. (Ω): 4000 Ω for TLP3407SRA and 600 Ω for both TLP3475SRHA and TLP3412SRHA.
- ON-state resistance RON max (Ω): 0.3 Ω for TLP3407SRA and 1.5 Ω for both TLP3475SRHA and TLP3412SRHA.
- Turn-on time tON max (ms): 20 ms for TLP3407SRA and 0.5 ms for both TLP3475SRHA and TLP3412SRHA.
- Turn-off time tOFF max (ms): 1 ms for TLP3407SRA and 0.2 ms for both TLP3475SRHA and TLP3412SRHA.
- ON-state current ION (A): 1 A for TLP3407SRA and 0.4 A for both TLP3475SRHA and TLP3412SRHA.
- ON-state current (pulsed) IONP (A): 3 A TLP3407SRA and 1.2 A for both TLP3475SRHA and TLP3412SRHA.
The devices are available in S-VSON4T package with dimensions 2.0 × 1.45 x 1.3 mm from Toshiba’s website.