Collaborative Robot that can learn how to work or perform a specific task with the push of a button.
Collaborative robots or COBOTs are developed to interact directly with humans and work with them in close proximity. Unlike industrial robots they cannot be isolated from human contact. They are meant to achieve performance objectives.
Productive Robotics have introduced a budget friendly seven-axis, augmented intelligent OB7 collaborative robot. This robot can perform repetitive tasks and a variety of machine operations. The COBOT has a “no programming” user interface, which means that the operator can directly teach the robot just by pressing a button and showing it each step of the job.
The Cobot has seven moving joints that can reach around the object and even more tighter work spaces efficiently. Each of these joints can rotate 360 degrees in both directions.
The OB7 series has various models differing in size and function depending on the requirements.
- Power Source: 100-240 VAC 50-60hz
- Linear Speed: 2 m/sec max (dependent on position)
- Gripper Mounting Flange: ISO 9409-1-5 0-4-M6
- Robot Mounting Flange Dia: 220 mm: OB7 250 mm: OB7-Max
- Mounting Orientation: Vertical: table/ceiling Horizontal: wall
- Cable length: 1 meter, 5 meters
- Communication (hardware): Ethernet 100MBPower: 100-240 VAC 50-60 HZ
- Control Tablet Dimensions: 292mm x 213mm 11.5” x 8.4”
- Control Tablet Cable 5 meters, 16 ft.
Cobots offer consistent, repeatable movements and work collaboratively alongside existing staff, optimizing productivity. Collaborative robots provide consistent, nonstop operation on cnc machines. They work just like a human operator to handle loading and unloading of cnc machines. The applications of the robot are huge based on the series of features and abilities.