Omni Pro Electronics has announced the release of NAZR Series of surface mount High-CV Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors. The series supports power electronics applications of up to 100VDC and can be utilized in communication infrastructures. These capacitors have long operational life and can operate in wide temperature range. The new NIC capacitors cover capacitance values from 47uF to 10,000uF in voltage ratings from 6.3VDC to 100VDC.
According to the company, the NAZR series supports power application requirements up to 100VDC including 5G infrastructure, higher voltage 57V IIoT and -48VDC/-60VDC power for telecommunication and datacom (ICT) network equipment. It is also capable of operating in high vibration applications and is packaged on tape and reel for automated pick and placement followed by reflow soldering to 245°C. The NAZR series has an operating temperature range of -55°C to +105°C and is available in six case sizes in diameters of 12.5mm, 16mm, and 18mm.
Features & Benefits:
- High capacitance values in voltage ratings up to 100VDC
- Long Life: 5000 hrs @ +105°C
- Low Z (0.028 Ohm) & High Ripple Current (2.64 Arms) at 100Khz
- Automatic Mounting and Reflow Soldering
- Power Applications: DC-DC and AC-DC
- Available With Wide Anti-Vibration Terminations
- Cellular – Network Infrastructure
- Power Circuits
- Power Control
- Point of Load Regulators