Today’s world is confronted with an aging population, increasing healthcare costs, inadequate medical staff, segregated health services and downgraded healthcare infrastructure. Health-tech and MedTech innovators join forces to shape the future of the healthcare system, where innovative- and affordable healthcare is available to every citizen around the globe! Start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs can submit their Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) solutions free of charge.
Submissions are possible until 22 September, 2021.
- Prizes worth +500.000 USD, a cash prize of 10.000 Euro (for European best IoT solution)
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities, and technical supports
- Free DEVELOPMENT KITS powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik and EBV Elektronik
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Speaking opportunities at MEDICA and further worldwide prominent tech events
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup
For registrations visit https://www.innovationworldcup.com/categories/healthcare/.