Everyday more than one thousand houses must be built to meet the demand for new homes for the growing worldwide population. The environment where we live in must evolve. Smart construction sites, smart buildings, and the infrastructures for our cities are needed now. This can shortly be realized only if innovative technologies are integrated to the construction and facility management process supported by Building Information Modeling (BIM). The full potential is still to be unlocked!
The Smart Building Smart Construction Innovation World Cup is calling all start-ups, scale-ups, and SMEs from the software and hardware area to submit their solutions and services in 4 main categories: Planning | Construction | Operations of building and infrastructure & Environment, and demonstrate how they are shaping the future of the industry and making our territories smart.
The submission phase closes on 1 October,2021.
- Access the global Innovation World Cup Series network
- Pitch their solution and be awarded at BIM World MUNICH 2021, the leading event in Europe for the digital transformation of the industry!
- Pitch their solution at CIB World Building Congress in Melbourne in June 2022 (for the best of the best finalists only)!
- Connect with the BIM World ecosystem featuring all major key-players and experts of the sector
- Boost their solution’s brand awareness through free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Benefit from an exclusive package to exhibit in the BIM Town, the innovation hotspot at BIM World MUNICH
- Be advised from international tech experts to advance your business development: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, and commercial launch, to mention but a few
- Be included in the 13th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® and benefit from prizes worth +500,000 USD (for IoT and wearable solutions only)
For registrations visit https://www.innovationworldcup.com/smart-building-smart-construction-iwc/.