Biopharma Incubation Center (BIC), a Technology Business Incubator promoted by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), will attempt to support Technology-based projects – Technologies or a ‘Minimal Viable Prototype’ in the area of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, and Biotechnology, but more importantly, try to inculcate a mindset of having clarity on ideas they are working out and undertaking commercial/societal impactful research.
Idea Competition-2021 is a competition which invites Innovative Ideas from the Students, Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Startups & Professional to convert their ideas into business. Best Ideas will be awarded by Certificate of Appreciation with Incubation cum handholding support.
Focus areas: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology
- Proposal submission opens: 15th July 2021
- Last date for submission: 07th August 2021 (24:00 Hrs.)
- Evaluation and shortlisting of applications: Tentatively August/September 2021
- Presentation of Shortlisted ideas: Tentatively by September/October 2021
- Declaration of Winners: October-2021 and Support to the winners by October-2021 onwards.
For registration visit https://niperahm.res.in/bionest/.